Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Being seen today.

Well, unless something unexpected comes up, I will be entertaining a guest at my house this afternoon.  I as in my real, "Viv", self.  This person (non-TG) has seen me both male and female before, and has been supportive, but because of various busy-ness in each of our separate lives, we haven't really seen each other in a couple years now.  Well, my male self has had a few short chats, but that's about it.  So I'm nervous.  Viv hasn't been seen by anyone up close - no not that way, just friendly chat and snacks/drinks - in a really long time.  On the one hand, it's a good opportunity to work on my voice and everything, on the other I hate not already being naturally "presentable".  Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, make the good preparations and then enjoy the company! Good finger foods might not hurt the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, work intervened and prevented us from getting together. On the other hand, getting "all dressed up with no place to go" did give me some much needed practice and a bit of fun.

    ReplyDelete