Saturday, October 16, 2010

I am incredible!

Well, at least Victoria's Secret thinks so.  I got this email from them: "Get a bra that's just like you... INCREDIBLE."  Now, I'd like to think that I am actually incredible (I'll let the reader decide exactly what definition to use for that word) even if I don't wear that particular bra (I do like the Biofit though).  Maybe I'm incredible enough to be hired as their new advertising copy editor, because I prefer "comfortable" bras rather than "comfrotable", which if it was a real word, would probably have something to do with fingers massaging.... hmmm on second thought...!!!!  By the way, check out her right bicep.  I would love to figure out how to get nice definition like that without having enough bulk to look masculine.  I'm either in the sort-of-flabby (especially in my "winter fat" months) or the masculine-bulk zones when it comes to my arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment