Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the little things

literally.  :-)  so this is a PG-13 post.  you are forewarned.

making love with my wife this weekend, realized that she has been more willing and/or comfortable playing with my breasts/nipples.  Granted, they aren't much, but she used to try avoiding the reality of my changing body, and almost shuddered when my long hair would swing down and touch her sometimes.  I don't know if it's just taken this long for her to think of me as me, as opposed to some strange woman, and therefore it isn't as "lesbian" an act as it used to be for her.  Not that she has anything against homosexuality, she just isn't one herself.  Maybe her love for me will make me the exception to that?  I don't know.  It is frustrating that the hormones are messing with my ability to keep an erection without concentration.  Still, it's nice to see a little bit of progress in an unexpected way.

1 comment:

  1. That's good to hear, Viv. I'd just like my missus to accept the deforested legs. Two pairs of bare legs can make a lot of electricity, for me anyway.

    ReplyDelete