Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First post of the new year!

Well, the holidays are now over, my visiting relatives are now gone, and even my son, who stayed over here while the little cousins were in town, will be heading back to his own place (other than when he wants a home-cooked dinner).  Which means that I will finally be back to blogging regularly rather than completely ignoring the blog as I try to squeeze in little bits of work between watching a baby and toddler at play, cooking meals, and otherwise keeping houseguests entertained (all of which I do happily, by the way - I'm not complaining!).

And how do I wish to start off the new year?  Humor of course.  For those of us MTF types who either do not wish to have top surgery, have not yet done so, or can't afford to do so, I think you'll enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment